There are many more than 25 natural ways to relieve back pain, however, this will be a good starting point. The 25 natural ways to relieve back pain can be broken down into several categories. The first is stretching then strengthening and then by drinking and eating. The third area when looking at the 25 natural ways to relieve back pain is to use good posture when sitting and standing.
The first group of the 25 natural ways to relieve back pain will involve stretching. To do this you will need to hold each position for 5-8 seconds and do not bounce or make any swift movements. Do not move beyond the pain. If you feel pain, you need to stop.
- Lie face down on an exercise ball and move your shoulders forward slightly.
After sitting for some time, stand and place your hands upon your lower back, then push your shoulders back and hips forward.
- Lay on the ground facing up. Pull one knee up towards your chest and then pull your other leg up to your chest.
- While holding the above position, twist the bottom half of your torso to your left and point your knees to the 10 o’clock position, then point them to your right at the 2 o’clock position. Remember to hold each position for 5-8 seconds.
- While lying on the ground face up, bend your legs at the knees and place your feet flat on the ground.
- Slowly push up your hip area until you form a bridge. The second group of 25 natural ways to relieve back pain includes back strengthening.
- Do Hindu style squats. This will strengthen your lower back so that you are able to deal with everyday rigor.
- Do sit-ups. Sit-ups strengthen your abs but also takes the pressure off of your back muscles.
- The Superman position. Lay face down and lift your upper torso and legs so that your body forms a bowl and hold the position for a few seconds.
- The Reverse Fly. Lean over at about 90 degrees, use a 5- 10-pound weight in each hand, then raise both arms straight out.
- Opposite arm and leg raise. Get on all fours, extend one of your arms completely and then raise the opposite leg and then switch to the other arm and leg.
Eating And Drinking To Relieve Back Pain:
11. Drink lots of water.
12. Avoid too much sugar and carbonated drinks.
13. Eat vitamin B-12 rich foods.
14. Increase your calcium levels.
15. Eat foods that are rich in magnesium.
Good Posture While Standing or Sitting:
16. If you sit for a long time use some type of lumbar support for your lower back.
17. If you are sitting or standing sit with your back pushed toward your tummy and your shoulders pushed back.
18. When standing or sitting prop a foot on a step stool.
19. If you have to stand for a long period keep your chest elevated, shoulders pushed back and your body straight to the ground.
20. If you have to sit at a desk for a long time, raise your computer monitor to a higher setting so you do not have to look down. Be sure to keep your head level. The fifth and final group of 25 natural ways to relieve back pain involves moving.
21. If you sit for long periods, lean to the right and left. Make sure to keep adjusting yourself.
22. Walk more. Walking strengthens your back muscles.
23. Bend down to touch your toes.
24. Be sure to move your head around.
25. Give yourself a giant hug.
The 25 natural ways to relieve back pain that I mentioned are only a few suggestions, there are so much more that will help with back pain.
CBD Oil for Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of those things that you just can’t comprehend unless you go through it. It’s so much worse than it sounds. It’s truly debilitating. And, for those who suffer from this ailment, there is no escape. Nothing over the counter comes close to truly alleviating the constant anguish.
Researchers think that CBD interacts with receptors in your brain and immune system. Receptors are tiny proteins attached to your cells that receive chemical signals from different stimuli and help your cells respond. This creates anti-inflammatory and painkilling effects that help with pain management. This means that CBD oil may benefit people with chronic pain, such as chronic back pain.
To make a long story short, it would appear, according to what research data we have at this point, that CBD can potentially help to manage pain associated with chronic back issues resulting from IVD degeneration.
In addition, for those who have poor reactions to current pharmaceutical solutions, this may be an even more inviting route. And, generally speaking, we can and should add back pain to the long list of pain sources for which the anecdotal evidence is piling up in favor of CBD.